Operations and Project Coordinator for OAK Foundation
1. Overall management and leadership of the OAK Foundation and to maintain operational performance and ensure that Community Members needs are met; 2.Establishing and maintaining business standards for production efficiency for OAK Foundation.
2. Creating operational budgets and overseeing financial systems and controls.
3. Ability to recruit and manage other staff and volunteers.
4. Ensuring the foundation meet her goal and vision of empowering widows through implementation of various empowering activities.
5. Ensure the recruitment of more partners and sponsors.
6. Ensure that scholarship are evenly distributed among our core target group eg. fatherless, orphan and indigent students.
7. Promote healthy relationship among the stakeholders.
8.Ability to work effectively with all our partners across the country.
9. He/She will be the face of the organisation
10. Promote the work of OAK Foundation positively and proactively including communication with the local media and contributing to national communications
11. Lead initiatives on PR and communication for OAK Foundation. You must raise awareness of what we do;
12. Ensure data is captured and up to date regarding all development activity and provide a monthly report to the board members.
13. Provide high quality management to the team, motivating and inspiring them to achieve our objectives through clear communication and regular reviews;
14. Provide insight and be able to present our strategic performance with confidence to the wider community Qualifications
● A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is desired in any field
● Exceptional organizational skills are a must
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● A entrepreneurial work ethic and a desire to “get the job done”
● Willingness to share own ideas, even among senior staff and board members
● Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
● Interest and commitment to enhancing the effectiveness of non-profit organizations
● Some knowledge in computer support and operations, preferred
*Wiliness to travel across the country
This position is salaried, commensurate with experience.